20151207

How to be free of acne: a simple remedy

How to be free of acne: a simple remedy
How to be free of acne: a simple remedy - When I was a kid, I had a good and delicate skin around the face and body.  

But when I began to approach my adolescence, one or two grains emerged. As I got older, I had more until it was time to take action. For tips on simple remedy for acne, read on.

I guess a lot of teenagers go through this phase and cleaned every time acne until they reach their twenties. In some cases, however, they can continue into adulthood. That's when you start to feel anxious.


As a teenager to adulthood, I try different creams and ointments, homeopathic treatments, facial masks in the room and so on. But nothing seemed to work until the end. They all showed signs of working well at first, but halfway stopped working and my face was once again left to acne.

So what is the simple remedy that works for me? Simply apply sunscreen on the face and Johnson baby powder as an outer coating Face Pack light before going out. Yes, it will work like magic. They begin to decrease in number, but leave scars.  


So keep applying the makeup simple I suggest here, and the sun protection dust layer then functions to remove your acne scars too. Make sure you wash your face thoroughly after return. If it has been more than five or six hours and are still out of your home, rinse your face and reapply makeup.

I suggest Makeup is also beneficial in the winter days. Just be sure to rinse your face after returning. Wash your face as often as possible when you are without this makeup in summer or winter. It will pay off as the accumulation of dirt on your skin will clear, helping to keep your face clean and spotless and reduce the possibility that springs from acne.

Acne usually develops in oily skin. So I do not recommend to apply a lotion, heavy makeup or other oily products on your face because if you do, it will only lead to the evolution of more acne. I suggest using only simple makeup and see how it works for you. It works for me, and worked for my friends and colleagues. So chances are that it will work for you too if you have acne problems.


From time to time before bedtime or night, you can still use Refreshing Apricot Scrub, which is oil-free and suitable for all skin types, which not only gives you a soft and delicate skin, but also it helps remove dead cells from your face, giving you a nice and refreshing look.

Rosina S Khan is the author of this article, which tells you a simple remedy for acne, who worked for her and her friends and colleagues. It should find useful information item for you or someone you love.

By: Rosina S Khan 

 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment