Although thinning hair is not completely preventable you can use many home remedies to keep your hair appear thicker. The most important thing to do to keep the most complete of hair is to avoid using chemicals that cause hair loss. There are many natural remedies that will be able to prevent hair loss and can boost hair growth. There are some important home remedies that will help increase the volume of your hair. They are safe and are cheaper than other artificial methods to make hair look fuller.
1. Aloe Vera
One of the most popular ingredients that help provide thicker hair is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera Gel is a natural ingredient that has many health benefits and is an effective gel to improve the thickness of hair.
* Take two or three leaves of Aloe Vera and cut each half. Remove the gel from the leaves and apply it on the scalp.
* Allow this gel to work into your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
* Rinse thoroughly with warm water thoroughly.
* You can also make another gel mixture of Aloe Vera, a small amount of brandy and an egg. Mix well and apply on the scalp evenly.
* Leave on the scalp for fifteen to twenty minutes, then wash with water, then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
* Try this remedy once or twice a week to enjoy a healthier and thicker hair.
* Consuming one tablespoon of juice Aloe Vera soup every day on an empty stomach will also help improve the hair growth.
2. Orange juice
Orange citric acid has properties that help you easily get rid of dandruff on the scalp. It will also help to improve the thickness of the hair and promotes hair growth.
* Take orange peel and puree in a blender to make a paste.
* Apply this paste on the hair as a hair pack once a week. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash.
* Use it at least once a week to enjoy a good hair growth.
* Mix equal parts of orange juice and applesauce and then apply it on the scalp and hair.
* Leave it there for 30 minutes, then wash with running water.
* Try this remedy once a week to enjoy longer and thicker hair soon.
* You can also mix the same amount of orange juice and olive oil and apply on the hair after warming slightly.
* Leave it there for half an hour, then wash with running water.
The egg is the best ingredient you can think of when it comes to providing the necessary protein to your hair. It is important for you to give the regular protein treatment for hair to make it thicker and stronger and there is no better home remedy that is available per person.
* Break 2 medium eggs in a bowl and beat eggs and mix well.
* Apply the egg mixture to damp hair and let it sit on the hair for 10-15 minutes.
* Wash your hair with warm water and use a mild shampoo in the hair so that the egg odor disappears from your hair.
* If you want to enjoy stronger and thicker hair, then you must try this home remedy at least three or four times a week.
* You can also mix one egg yolk with a tablespoon of oil in the regular hair as ell as two tablespoons of water. This should be mixed properly.
* Now massage your scalp thoroughly with this mixture for about ten minutes.
* Leave on the scalp for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
* Try this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair after a few weeks.
Avocado is another natural ingredient that can be used on the scalp and hair to enjoy a thicker and stronger hair.
* Mash avocado and banana and mix well.
* Now apply this mixture on the scalp evenly and gently massage.
* Leave it there on the scalp for about half an hour to get all the nutrients present in the mixture are completely absorbed by the scalp.
* Wash your hair with water after 15 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo. You can also use a conditioner on your hair.
* Your hair is thicker and healthier once dried.
* Try this treatment two or three times a week to get thicker hair.
* You can also prepare a natural home hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of olive oil with mashed ripe avocado half.
* You must apply this homemade mask on freshly washed scalp and leave for about 20 minutes.
Wash with water and then apply some conditioner in your hair to enjoy thicker hair.
5. Fenugreek seeds
Fenugreek is another excellent home natural remedy that you can try on your hair to prevent hair loss and to increase the volume of your hair.
* Take two or three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for about 10 hours. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight so that you can use in the morning.
* Make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds soaked by adding a little water in a blender or mixer.
* Apply this mixture on the scalp and leave on the scalp for about half an hour.
* Now you can wash with warm water.
* You can use this mixture into the scalp regularly to get rid of dry scalp and improve the volume of your hair.
* You can also try to rinse your hair with water in which you soaked fenugreek seeds for about 10 hours.
* This will also help get rid of dandruff and promote hair growth on the scalp.
6. Currant (India)
Indian gooseberry is a very important natural ingredient that can consider using in your hair and scalp to improve your hair growth and maintain a healthy scalp. Indian gooseberry is loaded with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and antioxidant properties that help hair growth.
* Take a tablespoon of dried gooseberry and put in two tablespoons of coconut oil.
* This boiling oil for a few minutes, then pour the oil.
* Use this oil on the scalp and gently massage the scalp for a few minutes. It would be better for you to use this oil on the scalp before bedtime.
* Wash your hair the next morning and repeat this remedy four times a week for hair growth.
* Boil the dried currants or Indian gooseberry powder in water for a few minutes and left in the night water.
* Use this water to rinse your hair the next day. This will help thicken your hair regular use.
* You can also take gooseberry fruit or extract daily as a dietary supplement to enjoy thicker hair.
7. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is one of the best home remedies for promoting hair growth. Massage the scalp with pure heated coconut oil is very effective in making thick hair. The proteins present in virgin coconut oil provide food for hair growth. Massaging your scalp with warm oil coconut will improve blood circulation in the scalp and better absorption of nutrients by the hair follicles.
* Heat the coconut oil and massage oil on the scalp with fingertips.
* Always massage in circular movements, do not apply too much pressure.
* After applying oil cover your head with a towel dipped in thick hot water.
* Leave the oil on hair for half an hour and wash with a mild shampoo.
* Repeat this remedy, at least once a week for a very long hair, thick.
8. Olive oil
Olive oil contains omega three fatty acids which help to good hair growth. Use olive oil to massage the scalp as well as including extra virgin olive oil in the diet can prevent hair loss and promote the growth of thicker hair.
* Before going to the bathroom, apply olive oil on your hair and massage your fingertips.
* Leave the oil on hair for half an hour and wash with mild shampoo oil.
* You can also apply olive oil on your hair before going to bed at night and you can wash it in the morning the next day.
* You can also mix the olive oil with honey and apply this mixture on the hair and wash after half an hour to get a soft and strong hair.
9. Flax Seed
Flax seed is not only a natural ingredient that has many health workers, but also helps to increase the thickness of the hair. The fatty acids found in flax seed help thicken hair naturally.
* Mix three tablespoons of flax seed in a bowl of water and keep it in water for about five days.
* Soak a cotton ball in this solution and then apply flax seed directly on the scalp.
* Leave it there for ten minutes, then rinse with warm water.
* Repeat this process every day and this will help provide thicker hair on the scalp every few days.
* You can also eat a teaspoon of flax seed oil seeds or flax seeds every day to enjoy thick and shiny hair.
10. Henna leaves
Powder henna and henna leaves extract is a very common ingredient that Indian women wear on their hair once a week to improve the thickness of your hair. There is a remedy used to give older women the natural color of your hair as well as a smoother and thicker appearance.
* Take a few leaves of fresh henna and grind them in a blender with a little water.
* Make a fine paste and leave for a couple of hours.
* Then apply this paste on the scalp and cover the hair with a shower cap.
* Leave it there on the hair for about three hours and wash with water. You can also use a conditioner on your hair after washing henna extract.
* Another remedy is to soak the henna powder into a bowl of water overnight.
* Add a raw egg with henna paste and also add one or two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and then apply this paste on your hair.
* Leave this paste on the hair for half an hour and wash with warm water.
* You must repeat this process twice a week for effective hair growth.
Are you not satisfied with the amount of hair you have on your head? Want to improve hair thickness and improve the strength and length of your hair? If you are seeking natural and effective home remedies appropriate that help improve the growth of hair, then you can try some home remedies mentioned works that will help improve hair volume naturally. All you have to do is follow these home remedies religiously and you will be able to see a visible difference in the thickness of your hair, and the texture of your hair in a matter of few weeks.
source article: here