1. Basics of your diet:
It is necessary to incorporate many different things in your diet.
* Healthy fruit, such as apples, watermelons, mangoes, grapes, pineapple, kiwi
* Vegetables like cauliflower, peppers, lettuce, spinach, beets, etc.
* Whole grains and oats can be wholemeal bread, cereals, oats, rice, spaghetti, etc.
* Healthy fats and dairy products like cheese, yogurt, olive oil, vinegar, etc.
* And proteins such as turkey, fish, beans, etc.
2. Eat a normal routine.
Having three healthy, balanced meals a day incorporating the above food groups. Allow 2-3 healthy snacks. A good way to see is to see everything you put into your body nourished. do not eat too much or too little for a meal just eat until you are full.
3. Avoid unhealthy food cravings.
Examples of substitutes are mixed dried fruit instead of potato chips; natural flavor sparkling water or tea; or pretzels instead of baked cookies.
4. To get fit.
Try to move every day and add a little extra body full workout two days a week. Do not go too far, but do not be too lazy. They have fun with it. Take a dance class, playing Wii Fit, running with his dog, hiking, go swimming, or walking in the mall with weights while shopping.
5. Sleep well, and take a daily vitamin.
* Do fun things with exercise, such as dancing or swimming.
- Feel free to bring a friend to exercise with you.
* Find healthy fruits and vegetables that you like. Search other foods that are healthy and great tasting.
* Enjoy a good feeling. You see how your body feels after their healthy habits kick in.
* Fun with food; learn new recipes, and explore new foods and flavors.
* Be patient and avoid stress.
* Learn to work and be satisfied with the feeling of satiety and not overeat.
* Remember to love your body. In addition, it is super skinny is generally not attractive, and only unhealthy.
* If you wish, you can try to get fit by walking shoes; just for a little push or a little help.
* Do not over exercise.
* Do not starve yourself.