What is Paleo Diet?
The Paleo diet is one of the healthiest way you can eat because it uses a nutritional approach that works with one of the gene that helps keep your body slim, strong and enthusiastic.
Research on the greater experience of food and nutrition and the Paleo Diet review shows that this regime is the modern diet full of refined foods.
Furthermore, it is known as the diet of the caveman, eating hunter-gatherer Paleolithic Diet or Stone Age diet. This diet became popular in most fitness enthusiasts.
Includes usually what people eat during the Paleolithic eating, such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. However, a paleo diet limits foods such as dairy products, legumes and cereals.
Paleo diet is the right choice for you?
Although the Paleo diet may not be the best for all those who disagree with some of the limitations of the food, it was shown to the sound for those who are ready to lose weight and improve your overall alternative health.
Like any other system on the surface of the market, this diet should be balanced all the food you eat. This scheme is for you to get all the necessary nutrients the body needs without overeating. this diet is the perfect choice for you because it is a natural way to lose weight with less risk to your health.
What are the advantages of following the Paleo Diet?
For many people, the reality of Paleo Diet giving the best results is all you need. Improvement of blood lipids, reduces pain by eating less and losing weight is the only thing I like Paleo followers. However, many are still not satisfied with the results that this system has to offer. Others are interested enough to know how things really work; With Paleo have all the answers to his critics.
* Healthy cells
The Paleo diet naturally offers a perfect balance of saturated and
unsaturated fat which in turn balance the health of every cell.
* Healthy Brain
Fish such as salmon is one of the best sources of protein and fat, which is able to release the omega-3 fatty acids. In
addition, fish consumption, which helps to strengthen the eyes, heart
and most importantly, the development and function of the brain. Omega-3 can also be found on pasture raised meats and eggs.
* More muscle, less fat
When a Paleo diet is followed, his health is mainly based on the intake of animal meat protein. This protein helps in the creation of new cells, such as muscle mass.You should know that the more muscle you have, the more likely to increase metabolism. When muscle cells are increased, fat cells shrink.
* A better life Gut
do not want to have a "leaky gut syndrome" which is when the intestinal
walls are not met and filtered some things that should not be inside
To avoid this syndrome, stay away from sugar and other processed foods to prevent inflammation of the intestinal
tract. This scheme allows you to avoid eating sweets and other processed
foods while keeping your energy body.
* Getting enough vitamins and minerals
This plan allows followers eat a lot of vegetables. Eat all types and colors of the plant variety to help you get more vitamins and minerals.
* A better digestion and absorption
He also suggests eating foods that have the ability to digest easily. For people who have trouble with your digestion system, following a strict Paleo diet and see positive results.
* Allergies Less
Allergic foods such as cereals and dairy products can not be included in the plan, so you can really prevent back allergies.
Paleo diet plan follow a low carbohydrate diet, eliminating processed foods and light weight loss.
What are the disadvantages of diet or Paleo side effects?Despite
being regarded as the most effective system of weight loss diet, the
Paleo Diet review also showed downside or side effects.
Paleo diet is mainly based on the meat first; But today is not all lean meat compared to thousands of years old. Moreover, the diet lacking in some important micronutrients such as calcium and vitamin D.
Top 14 tips on using Paleo Diet?
1. A Paleo diet should include eating foods high in fat, moderate in animals and low to moderate in carbohydrates proteins.
2. Paleo diet should include eating generous amounts of saturated fats like coconut oil, butter or duck fat. They are recommended only if the animals are healthy and well treated. Other sources of good fats are olive oil, avocado oil and macadamia.
3. Try to eat large amounts of animal proteins such as poultry, eggs, seafood and red meat.
4. A sufficient quantity of fresh vegetables is also good in the Paleo diet. Sweet potatoes and yams are also a great alternative for raw vegetables and a good source of non-toxic carbohydrates.
5. Eat only moderate amounts of fruits and nuts that are low in sugar but rich in antioxidants.
6. Choose to eat grass and grass raised beef and animal. It is also best to choose organic meats, fruits and vegetables.
7. Avoid eating grains and legumes such as wheat, barley, corn, rice, peanuts, beans and soybeans.
8. Avoid using hydrogenated oils including margarine, soybean oil, peanut oil, canola oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil.
9. Cut the consumption of soft drinks, sweets and processed juices.
10. Do not eat dairy products other than cream or butter. If you can not continue, try using just fermented milk products.
11. Eat only when hungry, but do not overeat. It is fine for one or two meals, there is no law that requires eating three meals a day.
12. Sleep at least eight hours a day.
13. Do not exercise more.
14. Supplement your body with vitamin D, magnesium, iodine and probiotics.
By: Sameh Michael